Hostwriter’s commitment to transparency
As a non-profit organization, Hostwriter is committed to transparency. Please find below the details about what we are doing, where our financial means come from, how we spend them and who is involved in the decision-making process. For any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
1. Name, registered address and founding year
2. Hostwriter’s complete Articles of Incorporation
3. Date of Hostwriter’s most recent recognition as a tax-privileged corporation
4. Names and tasks of the main decision-makers
5. Report on Hostwriter’s activities
6. Hostwriter's personnel structure
7. Sources of Funding
8. Application of Funds
9. No organizational involvements with any third parties
10. Public donors with yearly contributions of more than over 10% of Hostwriter’s total budget
We certify that all decision-makers meet on a regular basis and that these meetings are protocoled. Questions submitted to our organization are answered within a reasonable time. Our yearly financial records are signed by a Hostwriter decision-maker. In case of examination of our yearly report, compliance with this commitment is checked by our internal test committees, a chartered accountant or financial auditor.